The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

I thought I was dead in week 1 after the morning games. Now im still alive only down by 18 points. The guy Im up against has nobody playing on Monday.

Im gonna need a huge game from Ryan Grant and Mason Crosby if I want to have any chance

In another one I had a huge lead on 1 guy, but now he is ahead by 11. I got Greg Jennings for MNF and he has no one. So maybe still got a shot

I thought I was dead in week 1 after the morning games. Now im still alive only down by 18 points. The guy Im up against has nobody playing on Monday.

Im gonna need a huge game from Ryan Grant and Mason Crosby if I want to have any chance

In another one I had a huge lead on 1 guy, but now he is ahead by 11. I got Greg Jennings for MNF and he has no one. So maybe still got a shot

David Garrard was incredible in the loss to the Titans yesterday... they guy has such strong, powerful legs.

With 27 seconds left in the 1st quarter, Garrard took the snap and went back to throw, only to have 4 Titans break through the Jaguars offensive line and bear down on him..... somehow, he amazingly evaded all 4 Titans and turned what was surely a HUGE loss into a pretty decent gain, about 8 yards or so.

Vince Young was on crutches after the game but the word is he will be OK.

I couldn't help but think that I'll bet Pennington wishes he had waited a bit longer to sign with someone once he had been cut. In so many ways I think he'd have been used very effectively by the Pats. He and Moss put up big numbers in college playing together as well.

It's unrealistic of course as I'm sure he was eager to go somewhere and have a full pre season with a new team.

I couldn't help but think that I'll bet Pennington wishes he had waited a bit longer to sign with someone once he had been cut. In so many ways I think he'd have been used very effectively by the Pats. He and Moss put up big numbers in college playing together as well.

It's unrealistic of course as I'm sure he was eager to go somewhere and have a full pre season with a new team.

Archived