The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

Go figure this. My friend and I in a pool at Rhinos Pub. They have a winners pool, their is only 23 people left out of 320. My friend is one of them left. However he is sitting in 316th place out 320 people, but is getting lucky and picking the right people to win. I had more wins this past week then he had the previous 2

Former St Louis Ram, Miami Dolphin, San Fransisco 49er, Montreal Alouette, Calgary Stampeder and Barcelona Dragons (NFL Europe) RB Lawrence Phillips sentenced to 10 years in jail today... for running over 3 kids with his car on a field in Los Angeles.

LINK

What a loser.

:lol: @ Sports Illustrated for picking the Titans before the season to finish last in the AFC North. Titans get no respect in this league whatsoever, but here they are, off to their best start in franchise history.

Ravens are #1 against the pass, but luckily we have one of the best running combos in the NFL. I expect a low scoring game with some turnovers on both sides.

17-13 Titans

:lol: @ Sports Illustrated for picking the Titans before the season to finish last in the AFC North. Titans get no respect in this league whatsoever, but here they are, off to their best start in franchise history.

Ravens are #1 against the pass, but luckily we have one of the best running combos in the NFL. I expect a low scoring game with some turnovers on both sides.

17-13 Titans

Archived