The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

Drew Brees S2

No team has thrown for more yardage than the Saints, but San Francisco's secondary has held Kurt Warner, Matt Hasselbeck, and Jon Kitna under 200 yards apiece and just a pair of touchdowns between them. Don't bench Brees because of those numbers, but you should dial your expectations back from last week's 421-yard outing.

QB Philip Rivers S2

Three touchdowns. Three touchdowns. Three touchdowns. All Rivers does is throw three touchdowns in a game. The talented yet underachieving Raiders secondary has let a couple teams throw all over them, and of the signal callers they've seen the one Rivers most resembles this year is Jay Cutler—he of the 299 and two in the season opener. Maybe you drafted Rivers as a backup, but three trifectas in he should be your starter—this week and from here on out.

I'd go with Brees cause he always racks up yards especially since he has Bush usually running out of the back field.

Who should I start at DB this week? Asante Samuel against Chicago or Cortland Finnegan against Minnesota? I picked up Finnegan because of vancan's sig lol

i would be very surprised if the titans didnt end up starting 6-0. they got the vikings this week and as good as adrian peterson is i dont think he will be allowed to get big yards against the titans D plus finnigan will be catching more ferrotte passes than any viking reciever. combine that with one of the best running back duos in the game and that should be a win

then they got the ravens who i figure is a safe bet to be 3-0 if it wasnt for not being able to play in houston. still though Joe Flacco is not going to be the quarterback to give the titans their first loss

and then they play kansas city and i wont even start with why they will beat KC who for my money is one of the 3 worst teams in the league.

then the monday nighter against the Colts is one im already getting excited about

Archived