The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

Seattle would have rolled these guys. This loss is far worse than our loss. Only 193 yards, so many turnovers. They got embarrassed in their Dome. Apparently they were "unbeatable" there.

I loved this game. Loved watching the cocky Failcons get embarrassed.

Damn Green Bay looks really confident right now offensively and defensively.

Steelers won after showing some rust. Respect to the Ravens though. However they should be ready for the Patriots.

Bears should beat Seattle and set up a great NFC Championship battle with the Packers.

Steelers vs Patriots in the AFC championship game. Great match-ups. :towel:

"Wahhh what a terrible league where the BC Lions can make the playoffs with a losing record" was a common refrain in the CFL...

Come on Seattle, host the NFC title game with a sub .500 recordemot-parrot.gifNobody is giving you a chance, but that didn't stop you last week.

oh no big deal. just another 120+ qb rating playoff game for aaron rodgers. all 3 on the road to.

imagine rodgers with ryans run game? imagine if jermichael the god wasnt out for the season? then again i suppose it doesnt matter. aaron rodgers can make anyone look good.

i feel bad for franchises like the bills, jets etc. who have such garbage at QB. they need to watch and learn from Ted Thompson.

Archived