The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

Man If Maclin or Desean Jackson can't play vs. the Patriots they have no shot to win.

This is pretty much it for the season. If they don't beat the Patriots with all the injuries piling up.

They lose this one and then they should tank it the rest of the way.

Brady's gonna carve up the Eagles secondary if they can't get to him with the pass rush.

Man If Maclin or Desean Jackson can't play vs. the Patriots they have no shot to win.

This is pretty much it for the season. If they don't beat the Patriots with all the injuries piling up.

They lose this one and then they should tank it the rest of the way.

Brady's gonna carve up the Eagles secondary if they can't get to him with the pass rush.

Suh getting a suspension would be the best since it would be the only way to possibly get his attention since fines aren't doing that. He plays with passion but takes it too far.

In other news, Packers Erik Walden arrested over domestic abuse which apparently sent his girlfriend to the hospital.

http://www.fox11onli...walden-arrested

I have only watched about half the game so I don't know who the colour guy is on the Bills-Jets broadcast, but this guy is driving me nuts. It seems like every word out of his mouth is a dig at Mark Sanchez. Yeah, we get it, he's got issues, but good analysis isn't about saying that after every single down.

I have only watched about half the game so I don't know who the colour guy is on the Bills-Jets broadcast, but this guy is driving me nuts. It seems like every word out of his mouth is a dig at Mark Sanchez. Yeah, we get it, he's got issues, but good analysis isn't about saying that after every single down.

It just seems like piling on. There's plenty he could be talking about. Sanchez has had his troubles as a young QB in a difficult market, and some of the criticism is justified. But how many times do we need to hear that repeated? It's kind of like the Tebow haters. Yeah, he's not a gifted passer. But is that new? Do I need to hear it said every single sentence that Tebow is being spoken about?

A poor colour commentator like Gannon can only talk about so many things. I compare him to Joe Theismann, who is the worst of them all, in that they can only talk about the position they play. It really has to do with the fact that he can't talk about other aspects.

Phil Simms on the other hand is a commentator who doesn't focus solely on the quarterback, which makes him one of the better guys.

Archived