The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Xbox 360 Thread

Venage

all this thread is is guys wondering about warranty, trade ins, and telling others how they get the RROD and e74. HAHAHAHA, pretty sad, and hilarious at the same time.

flame shield: ON

before you diss the PS3, think of what your sad excuse of a gaming console it is. killzone 2, MAG, resistance, wardevil, dc universe online, heavy rain, gran turismo, motorstorm, ridge racer, the agency, twisted metal, inFamous, Lair, metal gear, socom, Unchartered, warhawk

i will give you this though. Halo can be pretty fun at times, and gears of war looks pretty good but will probably come to PS3 (before you complain, research).

http://www.xbox360repair.ca/e74errors.html

all this thread is is guys wondering about warranty, trade ins, and telling others how they get the RROD and e74. HAHAHAHA, pretty sad, and hilarious at the same time.

flame shield: ON

before you diss the PS3, think of what your sad excuse of a gaming console it is. killzone 2, MAG, resistance, wardevil, dc universe online, heavy rain, gran turismo, motorstorm, ridge racer, the agency, twisted metal, inFamous, Lair, metal gear, socom, Unchartered, warhawk

i will give you this though. Halo can be pretty fun at times, and gears of war looks pretty good but will probably come to PS3 (before you complain, research).

http://www.xbox360repair.ca/e74errors.html

i thought that link would be useful for you guys.

I have both and I find most PS3 exclusives are overrated... Resistance is the worst piece of crap I ever played and people always compare it to Gears of War when arguing.. Resistance isn't even in the same league.

MGS4 is good, although it's half movie-half game. But what kills it for me is gameplay, xbox gameplay is generally superior from my experience, and the PS3 store is a joke.

Both are sweet so who gives a f*ck.

I have both and I find most PS3 exclusives are overrated... Resistance is the worst piece of crap I ever played and people always compare it to Gears of War when arguing.. Resistance isn't even in the same league.

MGS4 is good, although it's half movie-half game. But what kills it for me is gameplay, xbox gameplay is generally superior from my experience, and the PS3 store is a joke.

• 2 weeks later...

So I bought a 360 yesterday and boy, is the machine L-O-U-D.

I was playing Gears and the DVD drive (at least I think it was drive) kept making this "dud-dud-dud" noise and it drove me nuts...not to mention the 360 retail box has cut my fingers twice already (once when I tried to lift it off the store shelf, and the other time when I tried to open it at home). :(

Anyway, I want to ask you guys if I should get the extended service plan (and maybe some health insurance too). If so, 2 years or 3?

So I bought a 360 yesterday and boy, is the machine L-O-U-D.

I was playing Gears and the DVD drive (at least I think it was drive) kept making this "dud-dud-dud" noise and it drove me nuts...not to mention the 360 retail box has cut my fingers twice already (once when I tried to lift it off the store shelf, and the other time when I tried to open it at home). :(

Anyway, I want to ask you guys if I should get the extended service plan (and maybe some health insurance too). If so, 2 years or 3?

Yeah, Resistance is definitely overrated, though I think the sequel is much, much better.

On the other hand, I am also disappointed that Gears' gameplay is rather repetitive (though I'm only on Act 2 as of now)...the duck-and-shoot mechanics gets very boring after a while.

I got the red ring too.. and I didnt send it in for a month so it took quite a while before I had a working system again.. Still worth it though, 360s are awesome because of live. Always someone on that I know, adding random people online is kind of ghey so none of that bs.

What are your records in nhl 09 for online vs. play? im 122-30-12 and Ive made sure to win a game as every team in the nhl :lol:

Archived