The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

The 1st round went to Rampage he won it 10-9

The 2nd round went to Forrest, he dominated 10-8

The 3rd round went to Rampage 10-9

The 4th round went to Forrest 10-9

The 5th round was close but the edge would have went to Forrest 10-9.

It was a great fight, but if you go by the actual judging element Forrest won it. Doesn't matter if Rampage knocked him down once or twice, or if he landed 5 or 6 big shots, that doesn't win the entire match. So in my mind the decision was right.

Love the whiney Forrest hater still lingering around. Go cry somewhere else, MegaNuck... nobody here cares!!!

And Forrest won that fight. That is the bottom line. All three judges called it. You can cry "fix" all you want. Sour grapes, baby.

BUT WE GOT BROCK!

lol, hey you have to admit at least seeing lesner in there is entertaining.

Tis true. I'd like to see him do well, but again he's matched up against someone who I think will find a way to beat him. Herring's a tough (but boring) guy. Still, GO BROCK!

Can't wait for Roger to become the #1 contender. Kenny, you're a great guy, but on August 9.... you're a dead female dog!!

actually, i never post in the UFC thread and i never will again. Regardless of what you guys think, it's a guranteed fix and you DRONES just love how they pump him up into this great machine.

You showed how stupid you are and what knowledge you have by giving the first round to Forrest. Get off your knees

1) Who here gave Forrest the first round? Noody...your ability to pay attention to this thread rivals only your ability to watch a good fight.

2) Seriously, what's with your oral fixation regarding CDC posters and Forrest? I'm all for people having healthy fantasies...but some things shouldn't be "shared".

definately fixed. how many takedown did griffin have? compared to rampage?

the guy even got bloodied up

he wasn't able to do anything standing up, besides those leg kicks

and in the 2nd, he wasnt able to do anything on the ground either

rampage was by far the most dangerous all fight long

definately fixed. how many takedown did griffin have? compared to rampage?

the guy even got bloodied up

he wasn't able to do anything standing up, besides those leg kicks

and in the 2nd, he wasnt able to do anything on the ground either

rampage was by far the most dangerous all fight long

Then you must have been watching a different fight, because what you're saying is simply not true. Forrest inflicted way more damage the entire fight. He may have been dropped in the first and taken down in the fourth, but overall he won.

1) Who here gave Forrest the first round? Noody...your ability to pay attention to this thread rivals only your ability to watch a good fight.

2) Seriously, what's with your oral fixation regarding CDC posters and Forrest? I'm all for people having healthy fantasies...but some things shouldn't be "shared".

maybe you should take your own advice and ACTUALLY READ THE F*CKIN POST THAT I QUOTED AND SEE HOW HE GAVE THAT ROUND TO GRIFFIN!

That was a boring card, the griffin/jackson fight lived up to it's hype, which was awesome, but other then that, what a snooze fest...Chris Lytle/Josh Koscheck was decent just due to the heart of Lytle and how he was bleeding like a stuck pig.

Round 1: Rampage 10-9

Round 2: Forrest 10-8

Round 3: Forrest 10-9

Round 4: Rampage 10-9

Round 5: Forrest 10-9

Forrest Griffin Wins by Unanimous Decision 48-46!

Forrest is the freakin man!! He is a true warrior and a great champion!

Edited by Hordichuk22

actually, i never post in the UFC thread and i never will again.

LIAR!!! You said you were done!!! So why this......

maybe you should take your own advice and ACTUALLY READ THE F*CKIN POST THAT I QUOTED AND SEE HOW HE GAVE THAT ROUND TO GRIFFIN!

Anyways (crybaby).....

More reasons to hate BJ Penn:

A dream match is close

After defeating Sean Sherk by TKO in May, lightweight champion B.J. Penn left no doubt whom he wanted to face next. That man is welterweight champion, Georges St. Pierre.

St. Pierre beat Penn by split decision at UFC 56 in March 2006.

Pitting two reigning champions in different weight classes against one another would be a first for the UFC. Initially reluctant, White has relented and will make the match – if one thing happens first.

“Georges St. Pierre has to get by Jon Fitch first. Fitch is no joke,” said White, “If St. Pierre buzzsaws through Fitch then yes, we’ll do BJ vs. GSP.”

Fitch believes he’ll break up the potential dream fight.

“I think I match up very well with St. Pierre,” Fitch said, “A lot of people aren’t giving me credit, but I don’t care. I know what I’ll be able to do that night.”

Should St. Pierre and Penn end up meeting, Penn will continue to defend the lightweight title while also competing as a welterweight.

“BJ will keep the title and go to 170,” said White, “Penn also said he’ll come back down to defend the title at lightweight.”

In the lightweight division, Roger Huerta and Kenny Florian will be fighting at UFC 87 in August in what was believed to be a number one contenders match. The winner of that fight will no longer get an immediate chance due to Penn’s insistence to fight St. Pierre.

“BJ will not fight the winner of Huerta and Florian. He wants GSP,” said White.

Then, tongue in cheek, White said, “Penn even wants me to pull the Fitch fight.”

The winner of Roger/Kenny no longer is guaranteed the LW title shot because Baby Joke has to have his rematch with GSP. I can't stand this little prick. Possibly the biggest mouth in the UFC and what really sucks is, Dana will give him the fight. It's garbage. Florian and Huerta are BOTH worthy #1 contenders, but now have to wait for til after the "superfight", or as I call it.... GSP beating the living snot out of Baby Joke.

1) You're right, before I responded to your post I did a quick scan of those who posted their own personal score cards. I apparently missed the scorecard you were referring to. Sorry about missing that one. No really, my bad.

2) I stand by all comments regarding your obsession with CDC posters, Forrest, and oral sex.

3) I TOO FOUND MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON!!!!!! IT"S NEATO!!!!!

4) I formally apologize to the other posters here for this response, as I know MegaNuck will never ever post in the UFC thread again. Just like he promised.