The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

on a side note did anyone notice some of the fighters twisting their nipples lately :lol:

last ufc gsp licked his lips then twisted his nipples, now rashad. Seems there is something hot n heavy going on at the Greg Jackson Camp hah.

25sqv48.jpg

zmb3gm.jpg

they both dropped their opponents... so maybe there is something to this nipple thing. :blink:

ShadNip.gif

gspnip2hm6.gif

Turn up da riddum

Ah, I see. You're another one of those "Thiago has no chance" guys, eh? I hope T. Silva knocks Machida the f out the same way Rashad did to Chuck.

I guess you didnt know that Thiago Silva dropped out of UFC 89. He wont be fighting Machida.

Thanks.

on a side note did anyone notice some of the fighters twisting their nipples lately :lol:

last ufc gsp licked his lips then twisted his nipples, now rashad. Seems there is something hot n heavy going on at the Greg Jackson Camp hah.

25sqv48.jpg

zmb3gm.jpg

they both dropped their opponents... so maybe there is something to this nipple thing. :blink:

Gynecomastia would be my guess. Why they may have it is another conversation altogether.

Evan Tanner has been found dead. He was on a motorbike trip and hadn't been heard from in a few days, from what I have seen so far it looks like he died of exposure due to 100+ heat.

This is too bad, he was always one of my favorite fighters, I will miss watching him in the cage.

RIP Tanner.

ShadNip.gif

gspnip2hm6.gif

Turn up da riddum

:lol: "no one can andle my riddum.. my pace"

Gynecomastia would be my guess. Why they may have it is another conversation altogether.

rashad cleared it up on Tagg radio network. He said its an inside joke at Team Jackson. Georges read somewhere that people use to do that a long time ago in war and it would bring good luck or something. Then everyone started wondering why GSP did it, so Rashad did it to mess with everyone.

I dont think GSP roids it up. Did you see him at UCC (now TKO) the dudes been ripped since a teenager. He said he had a 6 pack at age 7 :blink: crazy genes.

Sooooo....

I just joined the UFC Fight Club, which gives me the opportunity to buy presale tickets to events. I think I'm officially going down to UFC 91 now. I found a sweeeeet deal. Gonna fly down Saturday morning through Bellingham at 9:00 am getting there around 12:45 or so. We're gonna be staying at Hooters, where I stayed once before. Its actually a nice hotel, and its right across the street from MGM Grand where the show is.

The flight is only $88 each way, and the hotel room is $125 the first night and $49 the second. We come back Monday night at 7:40pm!!

Edited by Johnny.

YES!!!

Wish me and my pals luck too! hahah..

Johnny, you got a link or source for this info? I tried looking all over google.

Ha ha.... I said "tuckets"....

There's no link I can give you unless you're a Fight Club member. Although ufc.com shows the on-sale dates now. If you live in Vacouver, I could possibly buy you tickets during the presale, if you were to pay me back ASAP. Lemme know.