The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

taking a look at the long term forecast , we could be expecting some snow next week...

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/fourteenday/cabc0308

Yup, this cold snap on the way looks legit

It'll be the same arctic air mass that'll hit Alberta and Saskatchewan

I checked some of their forecasts and they all seem to have temperatures dropping the same time we do

Looks like we could have a white Christmas if these forecast models are right

Edited by Canucks_fo_life

SFU becomes a nightmare in the snow but I really do feel that our first snowfall is on its way. You can feel it when you step outside. How awesome would it be to have a white Christmas!

Yea, have u ever been stuck up there? I got stuck up there once, i think it was last spring? I couldn't leave school till 12:30 a.m, they even pulled out the mats to sleep at the gym. Thank god there was a bus that came afterwards to bring us down.

Yea, have u ever been stuck up there? I got stuck up there once, i think it was last spring? I couldn't leave school till 12:30 a.m, they even pulled out the mats to sleep at the gym. Thank god there was a bus that came afterwards to bring us down.

I've been sorta stuck up there. It was last February, I was going to take a bus up there because I had a test but then I found out the buses were cancelled. I decided to drive up to SFU only to find out that classes were cancelled. I was deciding whether or not I should wait for it to stop snowing at SFU because I didn't have much experience driving in the snow, but I decided it was better to drive home before it got dark. Big mistake, because I was stuck in my car for 3 hours because they closed the road. It was not a pleasant experience lol

ya i was up there that day too. i got sick of waiting for the buses to start running so a few friends and i walked down the mountain. it took almost 2 hrs! if it snows this year i'm not going to class!

I've been sorta stuck up there. It was last February, I was going to take a bus up there because I had a test but then I found out the buses were cancelled. I decided to drive up to SFU only to find out that classes were cancelled. I was deciding whether or not I should wait for it to stop snowing at SFU because I didn't have much experience driving in the snow, but I decided it was better to drive home before it got dark. Big mistake, because I was stuck in my car for 3 hours because they closed the road. It was not a pleasant experience lol

There were alot of car accidents i heard, my friend crashed his car as he went down lol. I remember a year where this guy drove a mustang up, and RWD and he falls back and hits the car behind him causing that car, to hit the one behind it, and etc. A ton of cars got damaged

ya i was up there that day too. i got sick of waiting for the buses to start running so a few friends and i walked down the mountain. it took almost 2 hrs! if it snows this year i'm not going to class!

lol, my friend walked home, he asked me if i wanted to, and i'm like, nah, i doubt it'll last that long so i stayed at school. Who knew it would last the whole night.....i was at school that day from 7 a.m to the next day 12:30 a.m :blink:

There's no way i can sleep at SFU, what am i gonna do with my contacts :o