The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

Hahaha. Good memory. I'm glad my room sticks to peoples heads. Kinda creepy actually... :mellow::P

I can assure it was my memory and not your room that dazzled me ;)

Anyways, gotta shovel the snow tomorrow morning one last time :(

Sometimes i wonder why we don't have salt

I can assure it was my memory and not your room that dazzled me ;)

Anyways, gotta shovel the snow tomorrow morning one last time :(

Sometimes i wonder why we don't have salt

There's always table salt.

Hahaha, go out with your big coat, snow pants, gloves..and start shaking a little salt shaker on the driveway lol

so here in vic, we got over a foot. just took the snowboard down the hill i live on some frackin awesome conditions plannin to snowboard all tomorrow

Wow that's awesome.

Apparently there's a place in Richmond where a lake has frozen over and people are allowed to skate?

I was frickin' freezing when I was walking on Commercial Drive today... Couldn't feel my legs. BRR...

I haven't checked if it's snowing outside, but the shots CBC showed during the hockey game in downtown Vancouver looked pretty chilly.

Wow that's awesome.

Apparently there's a place in Richmond where a lake has frozen over and people are allowed to skate?

I was frickin' freezing when I was walking on Commercial Drive today... Couldn't feel my legs. BRR...

I haven't checked if it's snowing outside, but the shots CBC showed during the hockey game in downtown Vancouver looked pretty chilly.

Garry Point park in Steveston.