The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

While I was shovelling snow yesterday, I realized the warm sun was causing the snow on the trees to fall.

So I was like 'Oh sheet, better take pictures while I still can,' and what do you know... 10 minutes after I get a face full of snow because I was standing under a tree and the snow fell on my face.

Cruel.

:P

While I was shovelling snow yesterday, I realized the warm sun was causing the snow on the trees to fall.

So I was like 'Oh sheet, better take pictures while I still can,' and what do you know... 10 minutes after I get a face full of snow because I was standing under a tree and the snow fell on my face.

Cruel.

:P

at least canada is winning

I just wish the snow wouldn't fall until after the kids go back to school. I wanna get back to snowboarding and not have to wait half the day for the lift.

:(

I prayed for the latest snowstorm (or whatever the meterologists call it) dissipates before it reaches Vancouver so there'll be no snowfall. Snow's cool but too much snow makes me sick, and I don't mean like catching a cold or viruses. Light flurries is cool.

Temperature is going to rise near the water tomorrow.

So snow will change to rain tomorrow afternoon for lower elevation.

Yay!!!

I'm going to welcome the rain. Tell me this a month ago and I'd call you crazy, but I'm going to hug the rain when it comes back. Hug it tightly, and make out with it.

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/cabc0043

LOL 2 hours ago it said 35-45cm of snow.... now it says 1 cm

honestly the weathernetwork cannot predict for sh1t!

you trust the weathernetwork they lick.

EDIT

did you check the snowfall warning part?

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/index.php...gion=wwcabc0018

Edited by bignickdawg