The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

Don't you miss the days when the 488/490/491/492/496 were still around? So if one fails, you can just take the other one into Richmond and just local-route it from RC or Steveston?

Hopefully, we'll learn from the Canada Line: don't build a rapid transit system based on existing demands, build for the future and allow the system to accommodate crunches and spikes like the crowds after a parade over even a snowstorm. Sure, the Expo/Millennium Line's have similar problems but it's nowhere as bad nor limited in capacity as the Canada Line.

To all those anti-SkyTrain activist or the pro-LRT folks or the "sky is falling" individuals who thought the Canada Line would be a huge white elephant SHUT THE F UP.

If you live in Burnaby, STOP RE-ELECTING DEREK CORRIGAN.

End rant.

Don't you miss the days when the 488/490/491/492/496 were still around? So if one fails, you can just take the other one into Richmond and just local-route it from RC or Steveston?

I certainly miss the days when the 488/490/491/492/496 were still around. Then I don't need to keep transferring from one to another. (bus/skytrain/bus)

I hope 488/490/491/492/496 will be back during the Winter Olympic Games! B)

Hopefully, we'll learn from the Canada Line: don't build a rapid transit system based on existing demands, build for the future and allow the system to accommodate crunches and spikes like the crowds after a parade over even a snowstorm. Sure, the Expo/Millennium Line's have similar problems but it's nowhere as bad nor limited in capacity as the Canada Line.

To all those anti-SkyTrain activist or the pro-LRT folks or the "sky is falling" individuals who thought the Canada Line would be a huge white elephant SHUT THE F UP.

End rant.

I just want a direct bus!

I don't want to keep transferring from one to another!!! (bus/skytrain/bus)

Totally waste of my time!!! :angry:

Ditto. I've always been dismayed at how long he's stayed in power, allowing him to destroy TransLink even more, year after year.

And he's a fellow left-winger. When you despise someone on your own side, then you must really don't like him.

(Yes, BlueDragon, we'll take it to the transit thread. Promise.)

Edited by BuckyHermit