The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

Just drove up to SFU for lunch. It's a winter wonderland up there!

There's a bunch of slowpokes going up the hills and at the time Galardi was closed so had to take the back way but once I passed the crowd it was clear sailing even if one needed to tack a little at high speed.

But being a good smaritan on the way back I helped out plowing some of the parking lots with my tires.

Just drove up to SFU for lunch. It's a winter wonderland up there!

There's a bunch of slowpokes going up the hills and at the time Galardi was closed so had to take the back way but once I passed the crowd it was clear sailing even if one needed to tack a little at high speed.

But being a good smaritan on the way back I helped out plowing some of the parking lots with my tires.

In the shape of circles, yes?

In the shape of circles, yes?

Some...

I also drove over the snowbank on the edge of the lot that would stop the non 4x4 with snow tires crowd and flattened it out good so some of the snow clearing was in a straight line. And even in the main lot the snow was deep enough to just floor it and have all four tires tossing snow into the air so that snow clearing was like wavy straight lines.

But you have the general concept.

On the way up I was mostly driving slightly outside the "dry" paths on the main roads (sticking to my lane like I should in the first place) which actually was widening the road for all the other users.