The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

I am wondering if they are going to close Surrey, because one of my teachers told us that Surrey won't be closing down for any amount if snow anymore, it had something to do with money or something given by the school board. But I have 2 exams today, also my sister has a double block day cause she is in grade 9 an dnow if they close school is not opening till feb 4th anyway after today, everyone will be confused about when to do their exams, but if they keep it open, there is no point, half the kids will be late, also some teachers too. So this is really bad.

Wait, Dr. Poker, did u say that surrey is closed?

Edited by 6salopyatt9

F--- why aren't they closing UBC down????

"Extreme Weather Advisory

All sites of UBC Vancouver are open. All classes and services are running as scheduled today. Students are expected to attend classes, and faculty and staff are expected to perform their duties and responsibilities as usual."

If it's EXTREME WEATHER then just close it!!!

F--- why aren't they closing UBC down????

"Extreme Weather Advisory

All sites of UBC Vancouver are open. All classes and services are running as scheduled today. Students are expected to attend classes, and faculty and staff are expected to perform their duties and responsibilities as usual."

If it's EXTREME WEATHER then just close it!!!

That's weird... Kwantlen and SFU are closed today