The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

So I got bored today and started running around with a tactical knife magnum with Marathon and lightweight and I was mvp 3 times in a row getting over 30 kills each time...

I found a new fun way to kill :P

Do you have commando on as well?

It pisses me off so much when I get killed with somebody using that class, then again I have a class just like that and it makes me laugh inside knowing that guy is so pissed right now.:P

Just went 31-2 on Quarry..and I hate that map. Thought I'd just quit playing for the night on a good note.. :D

Yeah, tac knifing the whole match is pretty fun, but usually the team has to suck. If it's a bunch of high prestigers then you're screwed.

For your question kanucks, the way it seems when I use tac knife, it doesn't go as far as Commando. I could be wrong though.

First time in a couple weeks I haven't improved my KDR daily. Been stuck around 1.47 for the past 2 or 3 days. Had a decent stretch, though, so it might go up soon.

BTW, to get the last title for the M4A1 you need 1000 headshots... is this for every gun, just machine guns, or what? Because I don't know about you guys, but that's A LOT of headshots (I mean for every gun combined) if you are somebody like me who wants all the emblems and titles.

Ridiculous, I'm probably just going to give up on it because it'll be way too time-consuming. I've used M4A1 since like rank 10 and I got the 500 headshots at level 60 (granted I use a lot of different guns, classes, etc. but still).

I haven't been able to get my ratio to go back up since like last Thursday. In fact, after trying hard for like an hour and a half last night, it went down to 1.45 again.:( I miss those days early last week where I could go 25-0-4 like it was nothing. I must be thinking too much. Maybe I should put all my change in one pocket and turn my cap around.

I'm so happy lately. Over the past week my KDR has gone from .63 to .71 :D

Also do you get anything extra and stuff if you prestige up?

You unlock more titles and emblems you wouldnt be able to get without prestige, every odd number prestige you get an extra custom class and you get more gun challenges plus a veteran challenges.

What's the best way to run fast using a knife? When my friends play private matches with me they always do it. I know you use Marathon and lightweight but what else is there?

Best way is marathon with lightweight + commando so you can knife people 2 feet away basically. I really dont know any other ways to run faster besides if you are holding a care package.

Ohh yeah, like 23Qwerty just said, use either the MP5K or UMP45.

Archived