The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

1) you boost your stats, at least I earn mine

2) I still don't use models. I've decided to use shotguns because it's either kill or be killed and I definitely prefer the former. When you're in a small space like a building in Derail, the house in Estate, the building in Sub-Base, etc. whoever has the quickest draw is going to win. And if it's shotgun vs. my machine gun, I always lose.

3) I only camp in derail, because that's the only way I'll play the stupid map. Sometimes in Invasion and sometimes in Underpass. Otherwise, I'm always flanking.

1) Boost my stats? Riot does NOT boost score. All it does, is get EXP. Durr? I've explained this a million times. KD boosting, i got like what 60 kills? Oh geez 60 kills i'm a booster aren't I?

2) Model was patched again. Go back like 10 pages, as i said i use Akimbo USP which is 3 hit KO with Akimbo and FMJ, jesus. I don't use Models anymore..

3) Oh yes, camping in a building with a SHOTGUN isn't cheap at all.. Nope, sounds perfectly fair to me. (I don't camp, and don't even use Shotty's anymore.)

1) Boost my stats? Riot does NOT boost score. All it does, is get EXP. Durr? I've explained this a million times. KD boosting, i got like what 60 kills? Oh geez 60 kills i'm a booster aren't I?

EXP is a stat, isn't it? Lol I think boosting your exp is just as worse as KD boosting..but this isn't my argument...*runs*

I think I keep getting better at this game. I've been on fire this week, lol.

Just had 3 games in a row where I had over 30 kills and less than 10 deaths. :)

I don't do nuke though, and I could have had one..oh well. I'll try for nuke after I prestige once.

I'm getting Fall ACR before I prestige though..even though there's no point because it will be gone.

Eh, once you learn to control the recoil, it's pretty solid.

2 shots anywhere on the body and its a kill with that, and you can fire it off pretty quick. I'd prefer the M9, but the deagle is just badass

Yeah, it is a badass gun. I just can't seem to control the recoil at all...

I guess I just need more practice with it ;)

spawning in this game is starting to piss me off

HC TDM in derail, we started on the train part of the map

after about a min, the other team starts spawning behind me

i was pressed back (sniping..) and killed 6 people before dying. then spawned behind a guy, which i killed (happened twice)

dry.gif

now I have a choice of prestiging again or not

i lose all my fun classes like riot shield and tact knife and back to the daily ol' grind

but then i may get bored staying at 70 for a while... dunno what to do!

Haha I was playing domination on Highrise (I absolutely hate this map for domination, you control 'B' and you spawn kill the rest of the game) and we were spawned trap by 'A' flag. So I went under the stairs (staircase that leads through the tunnel) and I heard a guy coming, fired off 3 shots from my Desert Eagle, hit markers, so I go to stab him, but the railing is in the way. I literally stood right next to the guy and reloaded, then shot him in the face. Went to check his score after the game, finished 0-1-27.:P

2) Model was patched again. Go back like 10 pages, as i said i use Akimbo USP which is 3 hit KO with Akimbo and FMJ, jesus. I don't use Models anymore..

3) Oh yes, camping in a building with a SHOTGUN isn't cheap at all.. Nope, sounds perfectly fair to me. (I don't camp, and don't even use Shotty's anymore.)

1) Boosting of any kind is epically lame

2) Model was patched but it's still better by far (Range wise, every shotgun is instant kill). And just because you don't use it anymore doesn't change anything... how long did you use it for?

3) Some maps are just constructed this way. Is it camping if you sit in the house in Estate? Is it camping if you sit in the bunker in Wasteland? Perhaps... but when the level is constructed in a way that one major area gives you an advantage everybody takes advantage of that. That's why in Estate, Wasteland and Derail the enemy team is always trying to infiltrate and take over. Sorry, majority of people camp that area.

Can you explain to me how camping is "cheating"?

Its not really cheating, it's just sort of cheap and I'll admit I do it sometimes. Why? Because it gives you an advantage in the game (and it takes less skill).

When gamers find an advantage in a game (in shooters it's usually camping, or the best gun like how rigged Model was earlier) they exploit it because it maximizes results, that's just how it is.

Anyways, killing campers isn't hard. They give you a replay of how you died to show you exactly where they are, than you pretty much have the advantage. Use flashers, stunners, grenades, noob tubes, whatever...

When I was going through the challenges using the silencer I noticed I was doing much better. I might just go back to using it and getting use to having a gun that uses the iron sights. Thank you for your help as well!:)

Haha I never knew you could shoot down counter UAV's. I find it to be so much fun to shoot down UAV's and counter UAV's just to piss the other team off.:P

Best guns for the iron sights are:

Assault Rifle - ACR

Sub Machine - UMP - it's actually more accurate than the red dot.

Light Machine - AUG

But then again, you can't make up for personal preference.

I can snipe with the UMP and a silencer.

Its not really cheating, it's just sort of cheap and I'll admit I do it sometimes. Why? Because it gives you an advantage in the game (and it takes less skill).

When gamers find an advantage in a game (in shooters it's usually camping, or the best gun like how rigged Model was earlier) they exploit it because it maximizes results, that's just how it is.

Anyways, killing campers isn't hard. They give you a replay of how you died to show you exactly where they are, than you pretty much have the advantage. Use flashers, stunners, grenades, noob tubes, whatever...

I like having Ninja Pro (silent footsteps) and cold blood on to sneak up on campers.

The only time I "camp" is if I've come across a group of enemies I'm near I'll kill what I can before getting noticed, then I'll drop and hide (camp) in a corner temporarily until I've killed everyone coming after me. Then I'll move because I don't want people finding me. Generally it's only for a max of six kills.

FMJ is another good way to get rid of campers (and get exp points).

Hey guys, i'm gonna be holidng a huge Private Match Party.

I'm making one with some of my school friends, and it's gonna be hella fun. Private matches, Free for all.

If you wanna join in, just accept my invite when i send you one.

Archived