The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

Pigeons have bitten through the mesh protecting my balcony, and are now using the area as a nest. This also is not the first time this has happened. ???? pigeons

lol owned

i love when you walk near pigeons and they just casually hop around you, when a normal bird is like screw it and flies away

Edited by Ranyart

ahh just came back from uni hockey. I scored the game winning goal again. im such a goal scorer. maybe a man from Norway can get me a job in a town and i can play for their team. I want to show people how talanted I am. i hope i will move there soon. im just waiting for him to call me and say that he got me a job

im not such a good ice hockey player. i didnt make the team. and that team is one of the worst teams in the country I guess

Was trying to call up my brother after today's game. He's an Avalanche fan, so I thought maybe I could get a few shots in on him. Ended getting a hold of my dad, and he told me brother actually went to the game. He's a 6'5 guy, wearing his bright "blueberry" Avalanche jersey. He's like a walking billboard. Can only imagine all the hate, and later ridicule he likely attracted during the game, and while walking out at the end. He's probably really upset

... But I still want to call later to taunt him though, lol.

Was trying to call up my brother after today's game. He's an Avalanche fan, so I thought maybe I could get a few shots in on him. Ended getting a hold of my dad, and he told me brother actually went to the game. He's a 6'5 guy, wearing his bright "blueberry" Avalanche jersey. He's like a walking billboard. Can only imagine all the hate, and later ridicule he likely attracted during the game, and while walking out at the end. He's probably really upset

... But I still want to call later to taunt him though, lol.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog

He's extremely short tempered and argumentative. But he's never gotten into a fight with anyone but me. I got to talk to him a little earlier, and he told me he got even more flack then what I was expecting. Though nothing came out of it, other then a bunch of "come at me bro"s being exchanged, lol.

The reason I don't sympathize with him, and would pile onto the humiliation, is because he's an avid Canucks hater. I'm pretty convinced he hates the Canucks more then he loves the Avs. It's probably why he ended up ditching CDC a while back.

He's extremely short tempered and argumentative. But he's never gotten into a fight with anyone but me. I got to talk to him a little earlier, and he told me he got even more flack then what I was expecting. Though nothing came out of it, other then a bunch of "come at me bro"s being exchanged, lol.

The reason I don't sympathize with him, and would pile onto the humiliation, is because he's an avid Canucks hater. I'm pretty convinced he hates the Canucks more then he loves the Avs. It's probably why he ended up ditching CDC a while back.

sounds like me and your bro can make a great team

come at me bro