The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

I don't see myself getting married or having kids. Never been one to imagine my wedding day and all that. :lol:

It's all these kids' fault: making us feel old. :P

:lol:

Well that's a shame. I'm sure it'll just take someone real special to change your mind.

I just can't imagine living life without children. It feels... pointless. Although I don't care for the wedding day and all that much either.

No, I'm not talking about myself this time

Well that's a shame. I'm sure it'll just take someone real special to change your mind.

I just can't imagine living life without children. It feels... pointless. Although I don't care for the wedding day and all that much either.

No, I'm not talking about myself this time

I've been told that I'll change my mind later on. But who knows.

I didn't think you were.

I've been told that I'll change my mind later on. But who knows.

I didn't think you were.

I'm sure you will. I remember I was seeing this girl about a year ago, and she had an 8 month old baby. It was the first time in my life I've ever been close to one, but it was the most amazing experience of my life. That's when it all changed for me, before that I couldn't stand the thought of babies, kids... none of that.

Now my cousin in Russia, who was like a sister to me just had a baby on Christmas, and she's 22. Granted, it's more common for people to have kids at a younger age there. They generally mature faster than people do here, but still.

Well, it's never too late, but it may be too early.

I'm sure you will. I remember I was seeing this girl about a year ago, and she had an 8 month old baby. It was the first time in my life I've ever been close to one, but it was the most amazing experience of my life. That's when it all changed for me, before that I couldn't stand the thought of babies, kids... none of that.

Now my cousin in Russia, who was like a sister to me just had a baby on Christmas, and she's 22. Granted, it's more common for people to have kids at a younger age there. They generally mature faster than people do here, but still.

Well, it's never too late, but it may be too early.

I like kids and have always been around them (being the oldest and having lots of younger cousins). Just don't know about having my own. :lol: But my aunt told me she felt the same way until she turned 30.

I'm not ruling anything out because you never know what life throws at ya.

I like kids and have always been around them (being the oldest and having lots of younger cousins). Just don't know about having my own. :lol: But my aunt told me she felt the same way until she turned 30.

I'm not ruling anything out because you never know what life throws at ya.

30 eh, I hear that's the biological clock kicks in :lol:

Be careful, don't end up being one of those desperate women at the sperm bank :P I'm kidding of course.