The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

Really? There's no quote button on mine. =\

I pay $19.95/month for the CDC Gold package. All those little extras are in.

I would like to have the $39.95/month "All Star" package where BertBabe stops deleting my posts, but I'm not made of money, you know?

• Upvote 1

I pay $19.95/month for the CDC Gold package. All those little extras are in.

I would like to have the $39.95/month "All Star" package where BertBabe stops deleting my posts, but I'm not made of money, you know?

:lol: I think I'll just live with not being able to quote then. I'm not made out of money either.

I pay $19.95/month for the CDC Gold package. All those little extras are in. I would like to have the $39.95/month "All Star" package where BertBabe stops deleting my posts, but I'm not made of money, you know?

Since you are either not allowed to use personal messenger as per the message I received when I tried to send you one, or have disabled personal messenger; and having ignored/not bothered reading any PM in the past detailing why your posts have been deleted, here is your response.

When you stop posting inappropriate (as per the board rules) material on CDC, then I will stop deleting your posts. You are subject to the board rules, just like everyone else and you agreed to abide by those rules when you were allowed back on this board.

Also, in case you haven't bothered to read the board rules since you've so graciously been allowed back:

12. You will not abuse the moderators.

If you have an issue with a moderator's actions, need clarification on a moderator's decision, or want to make a suggestion to the moderating team, you are welcome to. However, this should only be done by PMing a mod, and not by making publicly viewable threads or posts.

You are expected to always treat the moderators with respect, even when expressing a disagreement.

• Upvote 1