The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

Alright guys, this is what's going down.

My roommates are away for the weekend, but a female roommate's mother is hanging around. She is starting to give off really strong signals that she wants something to happen tonight. Now, she is like 40-45 years old but still looks pretty good but this would be my second half of the mother-daughter combo :bigblush:

Now, I'm not desperate for it but it something I've always kind of wanted to do. I would brag about it to friends but I don't want to chance getting kicked out of the condo. It's in a good location and the rent isn't that bad. Would the roommate flip out if she found out?

Is it really that bad? It's not like this is a threesome or anything....

My roommates are away for the weekend, but a female roommate's mother is hanging around. She is starting to give off really strong signals that she wants something to happen tonight. Now, she is like 40-45 years old but still looks pretty good but this would be my second half of the mother-daughter combo :bigblush:

Now, I'm not desperate for it but it something I've always kind of wanted to do. I would brag about it to friends but I don't want to chance getting kicked out of the condo. It's in a good location and the rent isn't that bad. Would the roommate flip out if she found out?

Take the chance. Nothing wrong with living life a little bit, at least in my eyes. Just keep quiet about it.

What sort of signals and some pics?

why is she hanging around there in the first place? do you know her personally from before? :huh:

She was here when I got home from work at 10PM

She said that it was too loud at her place and that it was always quiet and cozy here...

The fact that you're discussing this situation with teenagers on CDC makes me think you have no chance at sealing this.

Maybe the girl is afraid you're going to sniff her panties while she's out. So her "mother"(See father in drag) is hanging around trying to lull you in to a fake sense of security and when you go to "tap that" he will kill you.

... I can't wait to read about this in the Province on Sunday.

• Upvote 2

What sort of signals and some pics?

Sec, I'll see if I can turn off the flash and the sound on my phone...

Stuff like when I got home, she asked to me come onto the balcony and point out beaches or something, and she started telling me how good I was smelling. It's like, I just worked 10 hours woman, I don't smell like roses. That and asking to feel my tattoo and telling me how soft my skin is. You crazy old lady, I've been putting lotion on it for the past week :lol:

The fact that you're discussing this situation with teenagers on CDC makes me think you have no chance at sealing this.

Maybe the girl is afraid you're going to sniff her panties while she's out.

I don't want to get pea's thread locked but I have some stories :bigblush:

Care to elaborate? :P

Alright, I am getting hassled on the CDC BB club for talking about this so I'll stop before I get the thread locked.

But I'll tell the rest of the stories at the next "Ask :D Anything" thread.

Don't get pea's thread locked!

Alright, I am getting hassled on the CDC BB club for talking about this so I'll stop before I get the thread locked.

But I'll tell the rest of the stories at the next "Ask :D Anything" thread.

Don't get pea's thread locked!

Alright. I'll lay off on this thread.:P

Are you going to go for it?

Edited by NoCupForOvie