The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

Nah. The house spiders aren't Black Widow spiders (at least I don't think they are... haha). I get kinda creeped out when I see them in my house, too. Not to the point where I'm freaking out though.

LOL I was on the phone with my ex once and he saw a spider in his room. He was pretty freaked out. It was pretty funny. :lol:

Haha, i remember on cdc, somebody (was it colon D??) who posted a picture of a GIANT spider and millions of her babies at the corner of a room...when i saw that picture, i immediately checked the corner of my room myself and was scrambling to get to the "X" button to close the window with my laptop.. took me like like 3-4 seconds i think :lol:

Hmm......go read up some creepy urban legends and ghost stories, then hide under the covers

Hey Canuck_83 and LuongoisGod14, have either of you ever heard of the Camel spider, disgusting little (not really) bastards

No. Gonna go Google it right now. haha

Haha, i remember on cdc, somebody (was it colon D??) who posted a picture of a GIANT spider and millions of her babies at the corner of a room...when i saw that picture, i immediately checked the corner of my room myself and was scrambling to get to the "X" button to close the window with my laptop.. took me like like 3-4 seconds i think :lol:

The one with the spider with a health and mana bar and all the little ones with a health bar? :bigblush:

That's one of my favs

Hmm......go read up some creepy urban legends and ghost stories, then hide under the covers

Hey Canuck_83 and LuongoisGod14, have either of you ever heard of the Camel spider, disgusting little (not really) bastards

For something that's not a tarantula, THIS is big

Also check this thing out, it's called an assassin spider

not checking/clicking them...especially an hour before i sleep. but thanks for sharing.

The one with the spider with a health and mana bar and all the little ones with a health bar? :bigblush:

That's one of my favs

uhmm no... i don't think so... its a picture of a room..a ginormous black spider with her babies at the top left hand corner...

gahhh the image is still so clear in my head!!!!! :frantic:

not checking/clicking them...especially an hour before i sleep. but thanks for sharing.

Yeah usually I just go ahead a post 'em, but I'm feeling considerate at the moment. That's why I put them in as links in the text instead, you're welcome

If anyone's interested, there was this one time I was doing yard work with my cousin, we were moving some rocks and under one of them was a big sack of spider eggs. It was gross, looked like a monster out of an mmorpg

Personally, snakes are the scariest creatures. IMO.

You know what you should do? Head up to the Richmond night market and get your picture taken with the Boa they bring every week! You should tell everyone about your fear of snakes first then do it, after that the girls will flock to you like ants to sugar

Personally I find cockroaches the scariest creatures