The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

Had a fairly enjoyable night last night. Went to a friends place for a BBQ. Had just enough vodkas to make me happy. On my way home I stopped at McD's to grab some greasy food to soak up the vodka. Im standing waiting to order and I notice, THE most beautiful girl I have ever seen. The way she was dressed was a bit odd, but after 9pm, going out in your PJs isnt that uncommon.

I would have approached her, but for whatever reason she seemed to be avoiding eye contact.

If I had the chance again, I most certainly would have gone over for a chat.

Damn she was gorgeous :blink:

Edited by I <3 Stempniak
  • Upvote 1

Had a fairly enjoyable night last night. Went to a friends place for a BBQ. Had just enough vodkas to make me happy. On my way home I stopped at McD's to grab some greasy food to soak up the vodka. Im standing waiting to order and I notice, THE most beautiful girl I have ever seen. The way she was dressed was a bit odd, but after 9pm, going out in your PJs isnt that uncommon.

I would have approached her, but for whatever reason she seemed to be avoiding eye contact.

If I had the chance again, I most certainly would have gone over for a chat.

Damn she was gorgeous :blink:

LOL AHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAH :wub:

your humor makes me laugh so +1 or course.

but it was around 11:30, and he only bought two drinks no food :(

but if it were you wooow,

Edited by ehrhoff.bernier.bertuzzi

I know they suck. Any Leafs fan knows they suck.

Do I at least get brownie points for sticking with my team through thick and think?... I mean, girls appreciate a man who is in it for the long haul, right?... ;)

Ohh that definetly hot AHAH