The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

glad to hear that

Appreciate it. It's going to suck for a bit, but the end result will be good. SoS shall return!

Hay guys

You guys are all my mentors, you know that?

Isn't that sad?!

:lol:

Any word on Furthurmore's whereabouts? I assume he got banhammered for something he posted while excessively drunk?

Edited by RoyalFlush2233

What sucks about your job?

And shouldn't you be looking for a job you want to do?

I just hate it. I've been working at the same place for over 4 years, I make crap money, I don't get enough hours, and customers treat me like I'm scum.

And if I knew what I wanted to do, I wouldn't have a problem.

I just hate it. I've been working at the same place for over 4 years, I make crap money, I don't get enough hours, and customers treat me like I'm scum.

Someday you'll find out.

Now that you mention it.....

It's the occult. We're all doomed.

start applying anywhere at all. if you hate your job the worst you can do is move to a different job you hate. you might find one you like.

coffee shop customers have to be some of the worst in the world

You guys are all my mentors, you know that?

Isn't that sad?!

:lol:

Any word on Furthurmore's whereabouts? I assume he got banhammered for something he posted while excessively drunk?

I'm not sure what happened to Furthermore, he just seemed to disappear this afternoon and I can assure you, I have had no hand in his absence this evening - hope everything is alright with him. :(