The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

I got that a lot at first... So I added the (studies) tag to it. I'm actually from Vancouver.

That's not a bad idea.

I'm working in Asia this fall and thinking about how to go about doing that as well... My original plan was to have, "[City name], by way of Richmond, BC." But that looks awkward.

Edited by BuckyHermit
That's not a bad idea.

I'm working in Asia this fall and thinking about how to go about doing that as well... My original plan was to have, "[City name], by way of Richmond, BC." But that looks awkward.

"By way of" is not a bad way to go about it, if you want people to know you're from Richmond. The thing about the a "Job" tag is that some people still need explanations.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I might as well bring this thread back, with a general musing...

I order Pizza, and the bill comes out to 181 Rupees. I give guy 200, and he bust out a cellphone to use the calculator... and he gives me back 23. I know you don't have to be a mathematician to deliver pizza, but seriously?

Edited by g_bassi13

I order Pizza, and the bill comes out to 181 Rupees. I give guy 200, and he bust out a cellphone to use the calculator... and he gives me back 23. I know you don't have to be a mathematician to deliver pizza, but seriously?

$4.41 CAD for a pizza? Sweet.

If you get the Giant's Wallet you could buy two pizzas. :|