The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

I can talk to girls, I just normally find they don't like me much after the conversation. I figure next time grabbing their breasts may be the best course of action. It's all trial and error after all.

The twinkie is upset because she knows females have the poorest taste in entertainment. Whatever. She can diddle herself to Coldplay all she wants.

I can talk to girls, I just normally find they don't like me much after the conversation. I figure next time grabbing their breasts may be the best course of action. It's all trial and error after all.

I'm assuming you've tried "The Naked Man".

Lie To Me is so good! I watched the first couple of episodes but kept forgetting to PVR it.

And I have never watched one episode of Lost. I keep meaning to rent the season's on DVD but I never really get around to it.

I don't get around to watching much TV. The little shows that I do watch, I've been faithful since the beggining... but Lost has been on for years so I want to start from the start of the series.

Lie To Me is so good! I watched the first couple of episodes but kept forgetting to PVR it.

And I have never watched one episode of Lost. I keep meaning to rent the season's on DVD but I never really get around to it.

I don't get around to watching much TV. The little shows that I do watch, I've been faithful since the beggining... but Lost has been on for years so I want to start from the start of the series.

There are certain websites you can watch tv shows on and I'm glad because I recently discovered The Border. B)

There are certain websites you can watch tv shows on and I'm glad because I recently discovered The Border. B)

I've heard about those... but I guess I would rather watch it on a larger screen and lay in my bed or the couch & watch... instead of the comp. chair.

I'm not cool enough to own a laptop :(

What are the best websites for that... ya know, just incase :P