The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

You're taking THREE courses during the summer all in the SAME TERM????!!! :shock:

I want to take the fall off and work. I figure there will be more jobs unlike the summer where everyone is working. I also like courses in the summer because the campus is so peaceful unlike the fall.

Waddup!

Sounds like great fun LOL

what are you taking?

I am taking an applied science and a computer science course. The third is a EECE exam that I missed due to illness back in the fall.

hey....good for you!!! wait.... what do you mean "almost"...? did you chicken out?? :P

SUP LiG14! What's good haha

LOL, thanks. yeah dude, i straight chickened out :lol:, BUT it took a lot more cold this time

edit: i just don't know how you and Panda do it - ESPECIALLY YOU. I mean, Panda has his fur at least...

Edited by Super19

I want to take the fall off and work. I figure there will be more jobs unlike the summer where everyone is working. I also like courses in the summer because the campus is so peaceful unlike the fall.

I am taking an applied science and a computer science course. The third is a EECE exam that I missed due to illness back in the fall.

holy crap.... you are too smart... :blink: . i think i would've killed myself..

anyways good luck!!!

ahh, i see. yikes, i would be horrible at a computer science course... i barely passed my grade 7 computer class lol. goodluck studying!

SUP LiG14! What's good haha

LOL, thanks. yeah dude, i straight chickened out :lol:, BUT it took a lot more cold this time

edit: i just don't know how you and Panda do it - ESPECIALLY YOU. I mean, Panda has his fur at least...

well... remember? i did it gradually day by day, Panda just went for it in one shot, crazy animal.....

GO FOR IT!!!, loosen the screw on the hot side and strap the shower door down, so when you actually want to make it warm again , there's nothing you can do!!! :lol:

well... remember? i did it gradually day by day, Panda just went for it in one shot, crazy animal.....

GO FOR IT!!!, loosen the screw on the hot side and strap the shower door down, so when you actually want to make it warm again , there's nothing you can do!!! :lol:

hahaha! ahh, yes. i forgot you did it gradually! well, your advice is working great, i am improving sensei! I am becoming one with the cold water... lol

and oh god! i'd rather take your advice you gave me first... that there sounds like a nightmare :lol: