The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

Considerin' i'm always up this late.. I decided to pop by to see what's goin on here

Do i get a welcome gift basket or anything? Do i need an introductory ceremony. What's the deal.

PS Pure Pwnage... is there gonna be a season 2 on Showcase or what's goin on?

Considerin' i'm always up this late.. I decided to pop by to see what's goin on here

Do i get a welcome gift basket or anything? Do i need an introductory ceremony. What's the deal.

PS Pure Pwnage... is there gonna be a season 2 on Showcase or what's goin on?

No news yet but either way I hope they continue the web show.

No news yet but either way I hope they continue the web show.

Yeah, i was diggin the web show much more than the tv show... It's kinda sad, I was a huge follower back in the day. Never got a chance to go to the live screenings though

Anyone watch The Expendables yet?

No, but I badly want to... you seen it? Worth seeing? I'm a huge sylvester fan

Yeah, i was diggin the web show much more than the tv show... It's kinda sad, I was a huge follower back in the day. Never got a chance to go to the live screenings though

No, but I badly want to... you seen it? Worth seeing? I'm a huge sylvester fan

Worth every penny! Best action movie I've seen since Rambo. If you're looking for a good story don't watch it but if you're just looking for something like a 80's action movie you're going to love it.

PS: Watching Arnold on screen was the best!

Worth every penny! Best action movie I've seen since Rambo. If you're looking for a good story don't watch it but if you're just looking for something like a 80's action movie you're going to love it.

PS: Watching Arnold on screen was the best!

Great. Naw, i'm lookin for some good ol' 80's action... Great to hear, will definately watch..

Wasn't expecting any storyline anyway.

As a huge rocky fan... I think i've spent over 20 hours in the past 2 weeks watching Rocky flicks over and over.. inspires me to go to the gym haha

Great. Naw, i'm lookin for some good ol' 80's action... Great to hear, will definately watch..

Wasn't expecting any storyline anyway.

As a huge rocky fan... I think i've spent over 20 hours in the past 2 weeks watching Rocky flicks over and over.. inspires me to go to the gym haha

I can't believe Sly is almost in his 70's

What's happening colon dee?

Work today? I sure would love to hear a story or two sometime.

As a matter of fact, yes, work today.

No story though, I am in really rough shape tonight. I found out that my little sweetie, Harrison, has to go in for surgery on Wednesday :sadno: