The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

I don't... I just remember in career planning class, the teachers would always say that dentists had the highest suicide rate, followed by air traffic controllers.

How does one become an air traffic controller anyhow? Do you have to do a college program?

Nav Canada puts you through a bunch of tests to see if you have the capabilities. There is no prior education, experience or training required. If you pass the tests, you go to through their training program for around a year or so and then do start paid on site training.

Nav Canada puts you through a bunch of tests to see if you have the capabilities. There is no prior education, experience or training required. If you pass the tests, you go to through their training program for around a year or so and then do start paid on site training.

That's not bad at all. Have you gotten any information on the physical that NCF was talking about?

That's not bad at all. Have you gotten any information on the physical that NCF was talking about?

According to the website, these are the requirements

• At least 18 years old
  • Canadian citizens or permanent residents
  • High school graduate
  • Available for training within the next 18 months
  • Willing to relocate
  • Willing to undergo a medical exam
  • Prepared to undergo a Secret Level security check
  • Willing to train intensively
  • English-speaking, or fluently bilingual (French and English)

You know what always make me "lol"... it's when I say see a guest in the lounge LOL. Are we that entertaining?:huh:

;):P

YOO, LiG, we have the exact same number of posts in this thread lool

Haha... didn't really realize that. Though we are known to somehow think the same things from time to time lol...

dooddoodshut128512165765625000.jpg

Hey, it was a really big gulp. I still feel the taste in my throat at this moment.

Edited by LuongoisGod14