The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

^^ nope but you might want to ask Wetcoaster.

Err, well PP, I think Keith hold is his own views as well and not just those that embody the Democrats. This piece I'm listening to right now is pretty good.

This guy sure as hell makes sense an infinite amount more than anything Fox would throw out.

Woops should have quoted prismatic.

We all hold views that don't just embody the party we vote for. What irks about Olbermann is how he constantly berated Bush for his foreign policy but not Obama when Obama's foreign policy is nearly identical to Bush's.

We all hold views that don't just embody the party we vote for. What irks about Olbermann is how he constantly berated Bush for his foreign policy but not Obama when Obama's foreign policy is nearly identical to Bush's.

Haha, I noticed that too.

And likewise, I'm tired as hell, my typing sucks right now.

If it wasn't for my parents, I would enter the Sangha today.

Don't know you, your parents, or your situation, but I want to remind you that you should feel free to make your own choices.

I know firsthand it's really hard to go a direction your parents don't support, but in the end, your life needs to make you happy. On one hand, you need to honour your parents, but on the other, you needn't let them do your deciding for you.

My unwelcomed $.02

What about bus drivers?

I'm sure it would be company policy to be properly dressed for work. So the uniform, and presumably your shoes. But I suppose there would be nothing stopping the driver from taking them off in the bus and driving, unless there's a sensitive passenger coming aboard and he/she complains.

Edited by Dellins

Don't know you, your parents, or your situation, but I want to remind you that you should feel free to make your own choices.

I know firsthand it's really hard to go a direction your parents don't support, but in the end, your life needs to make you happy. On one hand, you need to honour your parents, but on the other, you needn't let them do your deciding for you.

My unwelcomed $.02

Well the situation is, they are opposed but that isn't why I can't join.

If I join now, I won't make any money and they probably would need my financial support when they retire.

If they had enough money, I would join without much of second thought.

They are almost like an obligation to me now.