The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

I might get in trouble for posting it :bigblush:

Was it a post which MIGHT suggest something sexual? There are way too many double entendres in English that many people can easily interpret things in a sexual manner if their mind is perverted enough.

Edited by Pure Pwnage

Come to think of it, I should have started using it sooner because it would have kept a long distance relationship intact and things wouldn't have gone downhill. Oh well, it is best not to regret the past.

Oh say what!?

Yeah, msn is pretty useful for alot of reasons

Oh say what!?

Yeah, msn is pretty useful for alot of reasons

Long story short, my ex-girlfriend went back home to China for four months. I was stubborn and refused to use things like MSN, FB, barely checked my email and rarely talked because the time zones were screwy so things deteriorated. She gets married with some rich guy who is way older and a business partner with her dad.

Long story short, my ex-girlfriend went back home to China for four months. I was stubborn and refused to use things like MSN, FB, barely checked my email and rarely talked because the time zones were screwy so things deteriorated. She gets married with some rich guy who is way older and a business partner with her dad.

:o

You handle it okay?

:o

You handle it okay?

This all happened a little over a year ago. I felt a bit down for a few days but I just came back from a retreat at a monastery so my mind was clear. I only look back as a missed opportunity. Anyway, she didn't go back to her studies at UBC even though she was certainly talented enough to finish engineering. She is living it rich with some guy in his forties when she is just nineteen so I think I know what sort of person she is.