The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

This all happened a little over a year ago. I felt a bit down for a few days but I just came back from a retreat at a monastery so my mind was clear. I only look back as a missed opportunity. Anyway, she didn't go back to her studies at UBC even though she was certainly talented enough to finish engineering. She is living it rich with some guy in his forties when she is just nineteen so I think I know what sort of person she is.

Oh good, phew! Don't regret that at all man, she seemed... He was 40!? :o

Oh good, phew! Don't regret that at all man, she seemed... He was 40!? :o

Judging from his picture, at least in his forties or even older.

Well it was actually a relief in a way. During the retreat at a monastery I decided that I wanted to become a bhikkhu one day and that means asceticism which cannot involve relationships such as that. I had never achieved such tranquility and happiness that I did during the retreat. However, I was conflicted with the relationship and my long term goals. Now for me, dating is no longer a priority because it conflicts with my long term goals.

Judging from his picture, at least in his forties or even older.

Well it was actually a relief in a way. During the retreat at a monastery I decided that I wanted to become a bhikkhu one day and that means asceticism which cannot involve relationships such as that. I had never achieved such tranquility and happiness that I did during the retreat. However, I was conflicted with the relationship and my long term goals. Now for me, dating is no longer a priority because it conflicts with my long term goals.

Yee that's it! Get towards that goal you want if you want it more dude