The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

How old are you?

You are taking stuff said in an internet rap battle serious. Do you see Arctic Monkeys crying because I made some remarks about his mom?

Stfu.

Its the Internet, did you read that comment durka durka Jihad like WTF im not talking about you. And by the im gonna report you for excessive language.

Luongo!!!...you're the kind of person who creates racial problems. You take it too seriously. It's all in good fun. I love everyone, I have friends of every nationality. I always call my Sikh friend my "Curry Chicken brother". He's totally fine with it cause it's all jokes and fun. Stop acting like a bumb.

So are the terrible asian drivers lol

So true lol. Not racist, it's just an observation.

Edited by Arctic Monkeys
Anyone who watches Will Ferrel movies while taking an illegal drug that I will not mention is cool. ;):lol:

I just finished watching Step Brothers. That movie is just pure gold.

The best part is the end! That song, it just got to me.

I watched Tropic Thunder the other day, definitely NOT gold

The best part is the end! That song, it just got to me.

I watched Tropic Thunder the other day, definitely NOT gold

I thought Tropic Thunder was good. A little too crazy and random, but entertaining.

Marley and Me. That movie was awesome. Owen Wilson is great.

Bed time stories, I haven't watched, going tomorrow, Adam Sandler is my favorite actor.

Mall Cop. Kevin James is hilarious. I can't wait to go watch it.

I thought Tropic Thunder was good. A little too crazy and random, but entertaining.

Marley and Me. That movie was awesome. Owen Wilson is great.

Bed time stories, I haven't watched, going tomorrow, Adam Sandler is my favorite actor.

Mall Cop. Kevin James is hilarious. I can't wait to go watch it.

Yeah Kevin James is awesome. I want to watch it but it kind of looks like a movie that shows most of its funny parts in the trailer.

But oh man, King of Queens is frackin' HILARIOUS!

Are you Retarded? No wait thats mean you must have a Mental disability.All Cloutier must have gotten to your head.Please do us a favour and leave you already put your DumbF--- comment up so leave while your ahead.

that sig is a joke you dumb kid. i have it there on purpose. its a sig i used a long time ago someone gave me.

durka durka

get off the internet kiddo

its obviously getting to your head

and reported carlos_zambrano for "excessive language"

shuddup already

stop PMS'ing you 13 year old girl and get outta here