The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

I'm gonna take a swing at getting some tips on what kinda toolbox I should buy for school/work on CDC. So here goes it!

What's a decent, inexpensive but yet still strong toolbox I should buy for work in the Carpentry trade. It has to be able to lock, too.

*Crosses fingers* frantics.gif

What school you going to? I did my Machinist training at BCIT and while there they provided a box and tools (granted I brought my own micrometers and other measuring tools).

But it really depends on where you work. Are you in a cabinet shop or on various job sites?

What school you going to? I did my Machinist training at BCIT and while there they provided a box and tools (granted I brought my own micrometers and other measuring tools).

But it really depends on where you work. Are you in a cabinet shop or on various job sites?

Riverside. Taking level 1 Carpentry, just graduated high school this year. They gave us a list of tools to buy (I've bought most of them already) I just need a toolbox to put all my tools. I'm hemming and hawing on how big I should get it, there's a couple I have my eye on:

http://www.homedepot...tNumber#reviews

http://www.homedepot...tk=P_PartNumber

Note the prices.

I'm open to others, those are the ones I ran across at the Home Depot website that looked fitting and appealing to me. Of course, I'm just starting out so I don't know exactly what to look for and what will turn out to work for me.

Eventually I'll be using it for job sites. During this course and after I complete it. Then of course there's level 2, 3, and 4 to do also. Level 3 & 4 I'll go to BCIT for.

Edited by SmirnoffIce