The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

Well, I'm thinking-- what kind of Tea should I get? I'm going to adventure to Lonsdale Quay, as there's a little tea place there. I have a friend who's visiting from Korea and I bought her this cute little tea set for her birthday. Look at me rambling on. Where was I... Right, my tea. Well I ended up buying her Rooibos and I was thinking of getting myself the same... Or maybe an Oolong. I don't know. What would you suggest?

I think your new username sounds mexican!

• 3 weeks later...

I've never seen this thread it looks cool. So I'm just playing some video games and chatting with a girl I met online that I'm getting kind of serious with. Sad part about time zone differences is how it can be daylight somewhere and night where the other person is laugh.gif

God bless the internet.

I've never seen this thread it looks cool. So I'm just playing some video games and chatting with a girl I met online that I'm getting kind of serious with. Sad part about time zone differences is how it can be daylight somewhere and night where the other person is :lol:

God bless the internet.

Yeah, freaking time difference. What's your time right now, it's 10:20 am where I am. :lol:

I've never seen this thread it looks cool. So I'm just playing some video games and chatting with a girl I met online that I'm getting kind of serious with. Sad part about time zone differences is how it can be daylight somewhere and night where the other person is laugh.gif

God bless the internet.

Where do I sign up for this?

• 1 month later...