The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you listening to?

Rate this topic

'THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM 'APPLE':

Three Beatles songs you should never, ever listen to when you are stoned ..

^ Charlie Manson had a lot of trouble with that song when he was 'straight' .. the rest is history .. ^

^ Is there a more definitive Beatles song than this? .. only "Hey Jude" for me .. ^

No matter Whom you you believe in .. seek the wisdom within your own beliefs that shows you the path to forgive .. every meaningful 'prophet', including Jesus, preached that very point.

OK .. for anyone who has made it this far, being stoned and all, then I offer you this song .. a song from the heart of my 'least favorite' Beatle, but a song that encaptures the groups collective 'soul' .. a song we should all heed, for we must all of us learn to forgive each other for our weaknesses, or we are lost as an 'entity' and race: (Remember Cro-Magnum Man)

When history looks back upon the Beatles, I guarantee you none of the judges will be 'straight' .. so learn these three songs and you will be OK .. but just to be safe, learn every Beatle song .. absolutely every one.

• Upvote 2

an interesting double shot just now

something about syd barrett was so far ahead of his time. at around the same time sgt. peppers came out, piper at the gates of dawn hold a much higher replay vaue for me, in it's entirety. pink floyd was the evolution of music after the beatles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwKWLjnyjuo

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
  • Upvote 2