The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you listening to?

Rate this topic

sept. 25, frack yea!!!1

YEAAHHH, WOOO.

(I'm on the floor, you? And, were you at their last show here? Amazing - played for hours)

^^^Annnnd, about to go for my ride - Rage is on the playlist for that. :)

Edited by debluvscanucks
no i'm not on the floor :angry: I waited to long I'll be in section 115 And this will be my first time seeing them, soooooooo stoked they have become my fave band this summer. can't wait

I've seen them a few times (going way back to 1991).

Here's what you can expect:

THE BEST DAMN CONCERT YOU'LL EVER SEE. No word of a lie. They played, non stop, last show for 3 hours. THREE. Eddie interacts with the crowd (he LOVES Vancouver) and they change up some lyrics to include stuff about Vancouver/Canada. Last show he was totally impressed by the crowd and said so.

They also released the concert (for a nominal charge...forget how much) a few hours after the show for download - so I have the entire thing on a CD. They're doing it again, this year, in select cities (I'd imagine Van will be one).

Honestly, expect to be floored.

I've seen them a few times (going way back to 1991).

Here's what you can expect:

THE BEST DAMN CONCERT YOU'LL EVER SEE. No word of a lie. They played, non stop, last show for 3 hours. THREE. Eddie interacts with the crowd (he LOVES Vancouver) and they change up some lyrics to include stuff about Vancouver/Canada. Last show he was totally impressed by the crowd and said so.

They also released the concert (for a nominal charge...forget how much) a few hours after the show for download - so I have the entire thing on a CD. They're doing it again, this year, in select cities (I'd imagine Van will be one).

Honestly, expect to be floored.

sick, i'm stoked.