The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you listening to?

Rate this topic

I literally listen to this song all day...

Christina Grimmie <3 <3

OMG, +1 for you! This is one of my favourite songs on my ipod... its one of those that you just can't get sick of.

Haha, and I thought I'm the only Christina Grimmie fan here... been following her on youtube since the beginning. Sighh... why isn't she 18 yet??!! :blush: But I really love her voice and the song she writes. Plus, she's a Zelda fanatic!! How do you like her new album?

• Upvote 1

OMG, +1 for you! This is one of my favourite songs on my ipod... its one of those that you just can't get sick of.

Haha, and I thought I'm the only Christina Grimmie fan here... been following her on youtube since the beginning. Sighh... why isn't she 18 yet??!! :blush: But I really love her voice and the song she writes. Plus, she's a Zelda fanatic!! How do you like her new album?

Loving her new album... Unfortunately I didn't actually buy her cd (yet), because I hate itunes... :P I'm just listening to her album on youtube at the moment. Although, I'm planning on buying her album, as soon as I find a hard copy XD

Also, listening to Sam, Kurt, and Christina's ver. of 'Just A Dream' has become a daily ritual for me :).

Anyways, Listening to this right now: