The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you listening to?

Rate this topic

Sad day down under with the passing of Doc Neeson of the Angels. Probably unheard of over there, but if you get a chance have a listen to one of the best live rockers.

Listen for one of the best guitar licks and especially the unwritten lyric refrain sung by the crowd, sadly true today.

• Upvote 1

Watching that entire thing straight through is a ton of fun!

It is, isn't it?

There is something special about that film, video whatever you wanna call it. I consider it a film. Cool animation, cool plot and of course, awesome music. It's my favorite Daft Punk album.

This is the best version I've found on youtube of the full movie.

Edited by Gross-Misconduct
  • Upvote 1

This is why there is hope for Music and Society .. "The Grapes of Wrath" was a 'novel' commentary on how easily droughts lead to a depression, and America has never seen a drought quite they will in the next ten to 20 years .. this Century has a greater chance than ever of experiencing another "Hungry 30's" .. and the 'fat-cats' will sit back and rub their hands clean, after counting their profits .. and just wait .. or retire somewhere proper, and let their oldest children wait for them .. hands clasping and unclasping while they wait for their turn.

Peace within ...

Edited by Tearloch7
  • Upvote 1

I just discovered this 'vintage-vid' .. THIS right here is why so many folks love Bob Dylan .. a song so far ahead of its time, in some ways, for a lad of his tender years.

If you love Bob Dylan I know you will love this too .. if you dinna know Bob? .. why you should check him out just because he will be looked back on as one of the greatest influences on 'music' and "The Industry" of the 20th century.

Don't think twice, it's all right.

Edited by Tearloch7
  • Upvote 1