The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Hockey Pool Question and Advice Thread (Your thread missing? Likely merged here)

b3.

Do you think it's too early to give up on Vermette?

Depending on who is available its definitly not too early. He has lost his spot with Nash to Brassard and Brassard is on fire. Vermette was dropped over a week ago in my pool (which is pretty deep) and nobody has picked up Vermette.

Who wins in this trade:

Player A receives:

Carey Price

Devon Setoguchi

Player B receives:

Steve Mason

Brendon Morrow

I'd think player A wins but only marginally. But it depends on each players teams needs (goaltending vs scoring) and what the scoring system is in your respective pools.

Should i dress Carey Price @ Boston or Kari Lehtonen @ LA

I'm having trouble figuring out who to pickup as my last centre. I had Oshie but he's obviously out. I also had Parise so my SOG have suffered.

Centres I'm considering:

Eberle

Steen

S. Koivu

Vermette

Umberger

I'm mostly considering Steen because he has a high SOG and with Oshie out he might move up on the depth chart.

I'm having trouble figuring out who to pickup as my last centre. I had Oshie but he's obviously out. I also had Parise so my SOG have suffered.

Centres I'm considering:

Eberle

Steen

S. Koivu

Vermette

Umberger

I'm mostly considering Steen because he has a high SOG and with Oshie out he might move up on the depth chart.

I'd go for Koivu, hes hot right now just like Anaheim. 5 goals in last 5 games.

Hey guys do you think i should pick up Doan (he may be back sunday) I can drop Sullivan or Voracek....do you think i should pick him and if so who should i drop!

I would keep Voracek, seeing how he's on a line with Rick Nash. Doan has not been good this year, even before his injury.

Archived