The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead

egatti

Did anyone else think that the sister that died was going to become a zombie and then bite her sister while she was crying over her death?

I understand the emotion that comes to play but in all honesty if a family member becomes bit by a zombie once they die Im making sure they are shot so they don't turn into a zombie.

Did anyone else think that the sister that died was going to become a zombie and then bite her sister while she was crying over her death?

I understand the emotion that comes to play but in all honesty if a family member becomes bit by a zombie once they die Im making sure they are shot so they don't turn into a zombie.

I can't wait to watch it, as for the few good turns, the author said that the TV series will be able to explore side stories and tangents that the comic never had a chance to explore and only mentioned in passing. Even though I never read past book 3, this really intrigues me, as I enjoy that sort of stuff, especially in this type of series (where there isn't an eventual goal other than just surviving.

Archived