The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead

egatti

i was hoping the sister would come back and bite the other one while she was hysterical, as I don't like her character either.

Does anyone else think that Murel (sp?) somehow lured those zombies into the truck he stole, and then drove them up to and unleashed them on the camp? I have a hard time believing a giant mass of zombies would travel in a pack up to the camp by themselves. That's one vindictive bastard.

[spoilers]

Nah guys, I think it's because of that race car Glenn drove up the hill awhile back. If you've read the comic books, you'll know that zombies will gravitate towards any sound to "check" it out. I think the horde from this episode was the horde drew from the car alarm finally hitting the "focal" point.

Why is the one researcher all alone and I don't think there is much change of a single researcher finding a cure all by himself. I am pretty sure he wants a fresh sample because he said tissue collected from zombies was rotten and useless.

Also, they passed by some rifles amongst the corpses. They should have collected these rifles.

tonight's episode was kind of lame. i'm probably alone in thinking this, but the show really, really loses itself when it tries too hard to be dramatic. the characters are almost ALL extremely unlikable, if not entirely shallow. so i can't help but feel an overwhelming "who gives a ****?" every time a scene gets steeped in melodrama

i'm hoping the other blonde chick goes next, as in your face emotion sequences seem to follow her around like a shadow. that bit today with cute-blonde-cum-cute-zombie was just ridiculous. how irrational can these people be? it's the end of the world and they're clinging to sentiment as if god is watching their every step

anyway, that said, not EVERY character is unlikable. i'm really liking the old dude. don't know much about him, but you don't need to. his few sentences scattered throughout say just enough about him. honour, sense of humour, etc. hoping he doesn't die next ;(

That was a decent episode, definitely not the best but I really liked the John Murphy Sunshine music:

I somehow never heard of this movie before this episode, just watched it tonight after hearing the song. So I guess thanks Walking Dead for making me discover a ridiculously awesome movie laugh.gif

Archived