The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

~ Canucks.com ~ NHL14 EASHL Team for PS3

Rozzy

yeah lol about the otp thing. I think i've played 2 full games of otp in nhl 11.

ahh madjamax. I remember when he wouldn't even be in games, then after a game he would come on to the thread and post 9 paragraphs of coaching tips.

We called him "the coach"

lol can you believe that he actually said he was the reason why we fell out of the top 20 in 09... whatever makes him feel better I guess, right? :D

I've only played 2 otp games too. Take a look at their roster, most of them have played like 10-20 otp games.

More proof that he likes to make stuff up because he can't accept being wrong. Poor guy. :lol:

lol can you believe that he actually said he was the reason why we fell out of the top 20 in 09... whatever makes him feel better I guess, right? :D

I've only played 2 otp games too. Take a look at their roster, most of them have played like 10-20 otp games.

More proof that he likes to make stuff up because he can't accept being wrong. Poor guy. :lol:

BAHAHHA i forgot about that yo. Pure epic gold.

I guess he's the reason they are top 20 right now... oh wait.. they aren't.

lol just looll :emot-parrot:

o ya and we should keep record of our win loss in nhl 11 against cc, rozz just do it on the front page, write the dates and score.

and it doesnt matter who plays in the games, its not our fault u dont play in the games and your "crappy" players do.

right now we are 2-0 in nhl 11, the only game that matters right now.

If this sedated guy is the ol MadjaMax from cdc I am gonna laugh my ass off.... what a goof. I love how he says that we otp a lot.... I dont think any of us have played over 6-8 otp games in 11( only bert). That is the one thing we dont play, its club only. He takes this shtt so seriously that he actually starts believing his own lies... pathetic.

Wtf Bert? that diagram shows a rotation movement for FO..... I thought we were 911 brah?

911 never dies brah. I've personally never seen that diagram before. All I know is that whenever I take FO's, i establish a grip (the most important aspect) and then pull back.

This is also an opinion of a D-man with Stanky Ballz laugh.giflaugh.gif

I dont remember this "coach" thing... hmm must have been when nobody told me about this damn forum for 6 months!

Why are you on team CDC if you didn't even know what CDC was.

How did you even get on the team in the first place? lol.. I honestly don't remember.

Yo nox change that sig credit or I'm gonna remove it from imageshack and give you a broken link for a sig. :)

Dont know about you guys but I like having custom songs in the game.

Here's 2 different packs.

NHL Supplement pack 1

• Inc: All 30 NHL Home Team Intro's
  • Home Goals - All 30 Teams(30 songs)
  • Away Goals (20 songs)
  • Home + Away Penalties (59 songs)
  • Offplay (BIP) (309 songs)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0UJ62ELE

NHL 11 Music Pack #2 (Sept.23.10)

<li>

Inc: "Hockey Organ Pack" (21 Songs)

(New) Offplay Music (33 Songs)

(New) Home & Away Goals (5 songs)

Home & Away Penalties (9 Custom Songs)

Tons of Extras

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=58QLJ14O

dancesbb.gif

Why are you on team CDC if you didn't even know what CDC was.

How did you even get on the team in the first place? lol.. I honestly don't remember.

Yo nox change that sig credit or I'm gonna remove it from imageshack and give you a broken link for a sig. :)

From MPT of course! :towel:

thanks for the packs mega... however seems like a lot of work getting it set up

Just a little FYI from EASHL forums:

icon1.gif Re: Info EASHL Playoffpostbits-c.jpg

Our club just tried to play a regular game because we don't have all of our playoff guys on. The game ended up counting as a playoff game. Luckily we ended up winning 7-1. Be careful guys... do not go to "play game" in the club menu, it throws you into a playoff game.Last edited by BassMan 69; Today at 06:38 PM..

Archived