The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

~ Canucks.com ~ NHL14 EASHL Team for PS3

Rozzy

just to add Str8. Make the Home jersey the White one with the red canadian leaf so that it shows up on the ice for home games, even though we wear the dark ones for the home game.

I make the dark as home and put the white leaf and it shows white on the ice otherwise.

just to add Str8. Make the Home jersey the White one with the red canadian leaf so that it shows up on the ice for home games, even though we wear the dark ones for the home game.

I make the dark as home and put the white leaf and it shows white on the ice otherwise.

Nice games so far guys. Off to a 2-0 start against us. Unfortunately for our team, we've run into a huuuge problem. Only one person has really unlocked everything and all the slots, and some of our players are still on boost packs while other teams are starting to hit superstar and legend with everything unlocked. So we've been running into a lot of problems with those teams randomly.

Did all of you guys manage to unlock most of the things already?

Pretty sure there's more to playoffs than just 12 teams, at least from what I read.

Good job on the win last night guys, well deserved win like last time. After this season I need to unlock some stuff, I seem so slow compared to everyone else because I only have 1 slot unlocked with a +5 wrist shot power.

What was Andy doing on D? Regardless, he played pretty well there.

Oh and Bieksa3, good job leaving Night's club. That guy has some serious temper issues LOL

speed is overrated in this game for sure though.

Speed is still very important, but I was messing around with like 99 speed and accel one night and it had to be one of the most awkward things ever. You feel out of control because it's so fast. No one can catch you, sure, but you can't really seem to do anything with it because the rink is almost too small. It seems better to even everything out.

And yeah, people getting cards are annoying. It's probably gonna be a rough month for our team next season, because everyone is going to have higher cards and stats until we all get legend too. Oh well.

Nice games so far guys. Off to a 2-0 start against us. Unfortunately for our team, we've run into a huuuge problem. Only one person has really unlocked everything and all the slots, and some of our players are still on boost packs while other teams are starting to hit superstar and legend with everything unlocked. So we've been running into a lot of problems with those teams randomly.

Did all of you guys manage to unlock most of the things already?

I havent unlocked everything. I'm still at around 76 overall with the boosts and the pro card.

ALOT of teams I think have started playing in OTP and simply boosting their stats. I've seen alot of teams that have 120+ games played but they still suck.

Archived