The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

~ Canucks.com ~ NHL14 EASHL Team for PS3

Rozzy

If this sedated guy is the ol MadjaMax from cdc I am gonna laugh my ass off.... what a goof. I love how he says that we otp a lot.... I dont think any of us have played over 6-8 otp games in 11( only bert). That is the one thing we dont play, its club only. He takes this shtt so seriously that he actually starts believing his own lies... pathetic.

Wtf Bert? that diagram shows a rotation movement for FO..... I thought we were 911 brah?

Madjamax lol...no offense sedated, but the last time I played with you (CDC team 08'), and against you (NA 09ers 09')...you weren't even close to the best player on the team, had to have been one of the worst in 08', especially offensively. I hope you've gotten infinitely better since then to make sure a (apparent) claim. I don't have any bias either as these guys didn't allow me back on the team in 09' for whatever reason and I've been playing on other teams since.

Yo homies! I'm back from seattle! Frigging amazing donky football game I saw. The 12th man is insane. my ears are ringing still!

One video is upside down.. i dunno why or how to fix it. The upside down one is the big stand by the hawks late in the game that sealed the deal on the chargers 27-20.

12th man flag being raised.

First touchdown of the game. Friggers with hard hats in my way.

Now the goal line stands... the crowd.. just wow. This does not do it any justice, but at least it's a taste. That seattle 12th man crowd is nuts.. It was so loud when the chargers were on the field I started to get dizzy and lightheaded from the sound just crushing your ears.

Chargers tie the game late in the 4th.

Final stand by the hawks Defense to seal the game.

Ya we did. Myself, Mega, Andy, Apex, Roz. Knocked out second round. A bit of an unlucky game. Lost in 2nd OT. Good effort by everyone though. Team D was awesome.

It was the 1st ever playoffs for CDC and I think we we're squeezing our sticks a bit in the beginnig but started to play our game as the series went on. The games were intense though brahs (considering it's just a video game :lol: ).

Next month gentlemen:towel: :towel:

On a side note, I think that these monthly playoffs are kinda like sattelite tournaments (something like poker tourneys). The winners of each month "satellites" get a spot int he "final" EASHL tournament in May. 8 months EASHL, 8 team tourney at the end for each of the tiers?:huh:

Just my opinion:D

some fun games this afternoon. Here's my player build:

Shows up as 77ovr. Str8 is somehow at 82 under the same Vet Card.

here's my stats. Any ideas??

OFFENSE:

Deking : 75 + 5 = 80

Hand Eye: 80 + 5 = 85

Off Awr : 75

Passing: 81

Pck Control 83

Slap Acc 66 +5 = 71

Slap Pwr 80 +5=85

Wrst Acc 78 +5=83

Wrst Pwr 75 +5=80

DEFENSE:

Aggression : 40

Body Check: 71 +5 = 76

Def Aware: 50

Discipline: 70

Faceoffs: 86

Fighting: 40

Shot Blk: 64

Stick Chk: 65

ATHLETICS:

Acceleration: 75 +5 = 80

Agility: 69 +5= 74

Balance: 66 +5= 71

Durability: 60

Endurance: 60

Speed: 82 +5 = 87

Strength: 75 +5= 80

Any ideas on what I should change?

It's because you're spreading out your points ito slapshot and wrist shot where I'm spreading my points into hand eye , dekeing which cost less xp and therefore I can get them into the 90's easily.

I don't have 1 single xp into my ssa or ssp

I got 80 accuracy and only 72 wsp

As a playmaker you're probably aware of how much xp wsp takes up so once you get into the 80's most of your points are going into that one skill.

some fun games this afternoon. Here's my player build:

Shows up as 77ovr. Str8 is somehow at 82 under the same Vet Card.

here's my stats. Any ideas??

Any ideas on what I should change?

What build is that, Playmaker? If so, you should really change builds for what you're putting points into. Playmaker is all about the passing, puck control etc. I'd recommend TWF for you. It's easier to get a better shot than Playmaker, and better checking and strength too.

Try this to build your player online: http://bosoxmrkn.com/playercreator.html

Hey guys. Could I get a tryout? I played a lot of club in NHL 10, but haven't started in NHL 11 yet. I can play any FWD position, and I can be put into any role. (Grinder, TWF, Sniper, Playmaker and etc.)

My PSN is zloto

- Tyler :)

Sorry to bother you guys again, but is it possible for me to get an update on this status!? :D

A tryout is all I ask for. :)

Archived