The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

~ Canucks.com ~ NHL14 EASHL Team for PS3

Rozzy

Capital connections miraculous rise this season so far made me do some research on them. I will post the results. Later when I can get to my laptop. It's not surprising considering they have lost 7 straight to us and them backing out last night makes more sense .

Capital connections miraculous rise this season so far made me do some research on them. I will post the results. Later when I can get to my laptop. It's not surprising considering they have lost 7 straight to us and them backing out last night makes more sense .

If you guys keep bringing that up, lets try it the other way around.

Hmm. Sept 2, 4vs2 for you guys, 2-1. Not much to brag about there, but hey. I guess we gotta give you that win. Notice how both of us are absent for that game.

Alright, 4v2. And it was our worst D, and just Diego. Let us play you 4v2, and that's the equivalent to Nox and Integra.

August 9th. 4v5 you guys. 1-0 for you. Notice how neither of us are absent again, and myself, Wil, and Diego aren't even in the game.

Let us play you 5v4, since we had No Wil, Diego, or Sedated, you guys can't use Andy, Rozzy, or Straight.

July 15th. 4v3. 2-1 you guys. Me Diego and Wil absent again, you aren't playing either. Damn, no wonder why I didn't know about these losses, none of our best players were even playing in them!

You guys get 4 players, we get 3. But again, none of you guys get Rozzy, Straight, or Andy.

April 25th, 6v5. We had a tryout goalie in net, go find some scrubto go in net and let us 6v5 you guys.

And you guys beat us a few times with WiLBoY in net, and you guys had a CPU G. So lets reverse that, put someone like MegaNuck in net and play us.

EDIT: Oh, we backed out? Let us play you guys 5v3 then.

Lol "Tyler" I wasnt even talking about our previous head to head matches.... If you read my post, I am talking about your miraculous rise this month seemingly out of nowhere.

As I said , I will post on this later when I have compiled all the info I need.

Lol "Tyler" I wasnt even talking about our previous head to head matches.... If you read my post, I am talking about your miraculous rise this month seemingly out of nowhere.

As I said , I will post on this later when I have compiled all the info I need.

What's to explain? Our record is 34-4-1, over 50% on the PP this month, and 3.95GFA, and 1.26GAA.

If you guys keep bringing that up, lets try it the other way around.

Alright, 4v2. And it was our worst D, and just Diego. Let us play you 4v2, and that's the equivalent to Nox and Integra.

Let us play you 5v4, since we had No Wil, Diego, or Sedated, you guys can't use Andy, Rozzy, or Straight.

You guys get 4 players, we get 3. But again, none of you guys get Rozzy, Straight, or Andy.

April 25th, 6v5. We had a tryout goalie in net, go find some scrubto go in net and let us 6v5 you guys.

And you guys beat us a few times with WiLBoY in net, and you guys had a CPU G. So lets reverse that, put someone like MegaNuck in net and play us.

EDIT: Oh, we backed out? Let us play you guys 5v3 then.

So many excuses... :lol:

I bet I could make myself look an idiot too by making excuses for all the times you beat us... oh wait...

Archived