The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Minecraft Thread

Diamond Smurf

New update!

Opening chests and vines

Notch posted a new screenshot of two new additions to the game! The first is quite apparent (the opened chest lid) - can you spot the second one?

Check it out!

Edit: Not long after the first picture was released, Jeb offered up the following gem - vines!

Experience bars...so levels arent far behind. Then they will add quests and classes etc etc etc. I dont need another MMO.

I always keep thinking how the stuff ive built so far is so awesome then I see a truly awesome thing someone built on Youtube or wahtever and Im thinking Damn, who has that kind of time?

Experience bars...so levels arent far behind. Then they will add quests and classes etc etc etc. I dont need another MMO.

I always keep thinking how the stuff ive built so far is so awesome then I see a truly awesome thing someone built on Youtube or wahtever and Im thinking Damn, who has that kind of time?

Holy s***! The update is amazing and I've only been through 1 night. First night was teryfying. Since you start on an island in the middle of no where with only 1 tree and at night there are more mobs then usual plus enderman and silverfish :( .. Teryfying.

Archived