The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] NBA Thread

EvoLu7ioN

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, they're going to have to make an amazing comeback within their miracle comeback. Down by 24 at half.

laugh.gif wow, well that was something.

20 3 pointers by the mavs. tough to beat any team when they are shooting that well.

This title is the Heats to win if they want it. Bulls had a really good regular season record against miami. will be interesting.

laugh.gif wow, well that was something.

20 3 pointers by the mavs. tough to beat any team when they are shooting that well.

This title is the Heats to win if they want it. Bulls had a really good regular season record against miami. will be interesting.

Well, there are those Celtics guys as well. I hear they are quite good.

i hate paul pierce and the celtics. i hope the heat beat them. :P

And I can't stand the Heat. I have a hatred for them that transcends my very interest in basketball itself. How I'd love to see them crash out of these playoffs, you wouldn't begin to understand.

miami_heat-haters_gonna_hate.jpg

^_^towel.gif

I saw that pic coming from a mile away, lol. These are a group of guys that represent everything that is wrong with this modern era of the NBA, and in many ways all sports. So I gotta hate. They deserve nothing but contempt.

Just saw the play. That was a disgusting play by Bynum.

The game was extremely embarrassing for the Lakers. Going for a 3peat and they gave Phil Jackson his first ever 0-4 series. Odom and Bynum showed they couldn't keep their cool and this may have been the first must win game where Kobe didn't play his best. Only 17 points.

Don't know how the Lakers could have stopped the bombs from downtown. 20+ 3's... WOW. Dallas was on fire.

End of a Laker era though. Phil Jackson is undoubtedly one of the best coaches in the history of the NBA.

why isn't OKC in this poll?!?! Dallas vs. OKC Thunder in West final. Chicago vs. Miami in East final.

Rose can't carry this team past the powerful heat on his hurting ankle. OKC will prevail against the Mavs, I don't see the Mavs drop this many 3's on OKC. I'm just bias though because Thunder are my fave team.

Miami vs. OKC in the final!!! :towel:

What a team, look out NBA this is supposed to be the learning year too haha.

Please. You actually think that there gonna be able to beat the Knicks once they get there big 3 and a respectable coach(Doc Rivers or Phil Jackson) or the Lakers once they Dwight. LMFAO. Laughable at best.

Archived