The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official NHL 12 Thread.

BoKnowsHockey

I play position lock in HUT and I find it awesome now because people can't glitch the defensemen anymore. I set my strategies to the same thing every game, and I either grind out a win (1-0 or 2-1 etc) or dominate (4-0, 6-0 etc). I forgot to position lock one game, and lost because I found playing with all players weird because I've position locked since the last bit of NHL 11 too for HUT.

Working out great.

I also just bought Mark Scheifele for 650 pucks, going to train him up. I got Luke Adam as a 1st line C for somewhere around 800 pucks. I don't really go get NHL players, everyone is always so overpriced, and I'm not going to pay 1,000 pucks for a 3rd line player. I laugh at those who do though. Go get good young players like I do (Adam, Scheifele etc) they're way cheaper then those that pay over 1000 pucks for Paul Gaustad. You can still beat teams that have NHL players if you play good, if you take this strategy.

I play position lock in HUT and I find it awesome now because people can't glitch the defensemen anymore. I set my strategies to the same thing every game, and I either grind out a win (1-0 or 2-1 etc) or dominate (4-0, 6-0 etc). I forgot to position lock one game, and lost because I found playing with all players weird because I've position locked since the last bit of NHL 11 too for HUT. Working out great. I also just bought Mark Scheifele for 650 pucks, going to train him up. I got Luke Adam as a 1st line C for somewhere around 800 pucks. I don't really go get NHL players, everyone is always so overpriced, and I'm not going to pay 1,000 pucks for a 3rd line player. I laugh at those who do though. Go get good young players like I do (Adam, Scheifele etc) they're way cheaper then those that pay over 1000 pucks for Paul Gaustad. You can still beat teams that have NHL players if you play good, if you take this strategy.

I play position lock in HUT and I find it awesome now because people can't glitch the defensemen anymore. I set my strategies to the same thing every game, and I either grind out a win (1-0 or 2-1 etc) or dominate (4-0, 6-0 etc). I forgot to position lock one game, and lost because I found playing with all players weird because I've position locked since the last bit of NHL 11 too for HUT.

Working out great.

I also just bought Mark Scheifele for 650 pucks, going to train him up. I got Luke Adam as a 1st line C for somewhere around 800 pucks. I don't really go get NHL players, everyone is always so overpriced, and I'm not going to pay 1,000 pucks for a 3rd line player. I laugh at those who do though. Go get good young players like I do (Adam, Scheifele etc) they're way cheaper then those that pay over 1000 pucks for Paul Gaustad. You can still beat teams that have NHL players if you play good, if you take this strategy.

im thankful i kept my copy of nhl 11 for my be a gm file i will probably go back to it every now and then til i finish the 25 year season

however in nhl 12 i love be a pro compared to nhl 11 also the game overall feels way more real

lastly i wish ea would stop add features to the nhl franchise that work only to take them away in future games

for example broken glass and nets being knocked off is nothing new that was way back on the super nintendo come on ea

Archived