The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official NHL 12 Thread.

BoKnowsHockey

So played 3 games of HUT... guess what? DIDNT RECIEVE ANY PUCKS

Each day is a new glitch or problem with this crap game. What do they do to help me? Give me a stupid 15% or whatever for the Origin store... which is crap itsself, I reply to their email and say is that all your going to give me to make up for this crap? A stupid Orgin store discount that I will never use, why the heck would I spend more money on a crap company like yours? I went on for 2 or so paragraphs...

And the guy replys with sorry for the problems blah blah, I'll escalate your concern to a higher department... and as a valued customer I am providing you with a 15% discount code... TO USE AT ORGIN:/

Man, does the reffing piss anyone else off? I take the puck away cleanly from a guy on a breakaway (online) and he gets a penalty shot :picard: Then, its a 2 on 2, I poke check the guy, he goes down, he's literally right beside me, and he gets a penalty shot :picard::picard: Sorry for the rant, I just wanted to see if anyone else was having the same issue

So anyways, here's my current team for the '14 - '15 season in Fantasy Draft with the cap on

Player (Overall - Off/Def/Ath Potential)

Hall (87 - B/B/B ) Crosby (95 - C/C/C ) Ovechkin (96 - C/C/C )

J Morin (85 - B/B/B ) Seguin (88 B/B/A-) Nugent-Hopkins (86 - A/B/B- )

Boedker (82 - B-/B-/C ) L Adam (81 - C/B-/B ) Downie (83 - C/C/C- )

B Connolly (80 - B-/B-/B ) Grachev (80 - B/B-/B- ) Landeskog (82 - B/C/B- )

Franson (89 - C/C-/C ) Keith (91 - C/C/C )

Ellis (85 - B/B/B ) Phaneuf (89 - C/C/C- )

Klemenyev (77 - B-/B-/B ) Shattenkirk (87 - B-/B-/C )

Schneider (90 - C/C/C )

Campbell (80 - B/B-/B )

Archived