The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Avelanche Anything? - the resurrection

avelanch

Well I probably never heard of those because in my life I've been watching Dragon Ball series a lot and Yu-Gi-Oh, One Peace, Inuyasha. Does Beyblade and Pokemon count as anime?

technically?

edward_scissorhands_yes.gif

realistically/ in my eyes?

gif_oprah_no.gif

so you're still on starter anime then. time to step up to the big leagues.

try some gurren lagaan or Soul Eater.

2523cc47381746f1134365aead7e994a.gif

MakaSoulEaterSoulsCombine.gif

Have you seen Chūka Ichiban! (Cooking Master Boy)?

Or Mister Ajikko or Cooking Papa?

Also does comic book/anime/manga food drawings also make you drool?

Cause it makes me.

i have not seen any of those, but Chūka Ichiban! looks right up my alley, i might have to check it out.

food drawings do not make me drool, actual pictures, on the other hand, do.

Any hockey jerseys you have?

i have 5 canucks jerseys; one white original orca with bertuzzi #44, an original blue orca, 2 new blue orcas (one with tags still on) a white new orca

I also have a 2010 team canada white, a team canada white from the 90s (hockey canada logo) a hartford whalers jersey from the 80s, a minnesota north stars jersey from the 80s, and I think a jets jersey from the 80s (i think my brother took the 80s ones though). i also have random jerseys from the teams i was on whilst growing up (for the ones that let us keep the jerseys, anyways).

Why is you're sig so awesome? And why does it like something like Persona characters?

my sig is so awesome because it's from an awesome anime miniseries: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

i'm guessing they look like persona characters because it's an anime? maybe the same illustrator?

Also, inmates in the phillipines do it!

my sig is so awesome because it's from an awesome anime miniseries: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

i'm guessing they look like persona characters because it's an anime? maybe the same illustrator?

Dude that's the most addicting video i've ever seen!!! I was just asking about persona cause one of the guys looks like Tohru Adachi from Persona 4.

Archived